Nunner Logistics, your DOPsys™ certified partner in Technical Distribution: Deliver, Offload & Position.
We are Europe’s Premier Technical Distribution specialists. We have vast experience in IT Installations and Relocations for some of the worlds top IT companies. We have expert, professional experience in installing and relocating Servers, Racks/Cabinets, PC’s, Printers, Photocopiers, ATM’s, POS Systems, Storage Systems, Chiller Units, UPS/Battery Systems and Switch Gear.
- Installation Delivery, off-load & positioning
- Relocations Internal / External single or multi equipment move
- Rollouts Multiple/Geographical Site contracts
- Move Management Site Survey & Method Statement / Risk Assessment, Project Management
- Crating & Packaging for shipment or storage
- WEEE Recycling Certified Removal & Disposal of old equipment
- Professional Crews Uniformed, Manual handling certified, ADR Licensed
- Installation Vehicle’s Air-Ride suspension, 3-ton tail lifts, cushioned rails with lock & load strapping
- Specialised Equipment Stair-Climber, scoots, scissor lifting units, barrows, dollies, pallet trucks
- Premium Equipment Insurance Automatic cover up to €500,000 on any single move and additional insurance cover on request.
The ‘last mile delivery’ is the most critical element in the supply chain for a wide range of valuable products that require specialized procedures, management and logistical skills that however can be adapted to every single situation.DOPsys™ is the world’s first certified Technical Distribution process and represents a new industry standard in last mile delivery. Based on a tool within the DOPsys™ framework, NUNNER Logistics can provide an analysis for carbon foot printing which enables a more sustainable process. With DOPsys™ in place we guarantee a highly sophisticated framework with standardized processes for a successful project execution.
The DOPsys™ portfolio consists of:
- Best practice technical processes via a unique 4 step approach (Assessment, Planning, Execution & Post Delivery Activities), DOPsys™
- Training accredited to 3 levels by The Chartered Institute Of Logistics and Transport (Technician, Team Leader & Project Manager)
- Bespoke all risk product insurance guaranteed at maximum cover € 500.000,=
- End to end IT module automating full process including real-time web access for clients to view image and documents of installed product
- Specialist vehicles and certified handling equipment designed for last mile delivery
- Asset and resource management
- Sustainability tool & tracker
- Quality performance audits
- Additional Qualifications (Adquals) allowing product added value services